Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF TRADE
The Dirt Creative is registered to a Sole Trader named 'Leanne - Jay Burrows' having its registered company address at 44 High Oak Road, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7PD
you may contact us via:
Phone number : +44 (0)7823771221
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on our warranties and limitations of our liability. By placing an order through our website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Changes to the Terms of Trade
1. The Dirt Creative has the right to change our Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements and circumstances. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.thedirtcreative.com website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the ‘Products’ meaning our The Dirt Creative products which may be ordered on our website and the ‘Product Subtotal’ means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on our website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the website is intended to individuals who are residing in all locations that it is possible for us to deliver to. We will always make our utmost effort to fulfill a delivery to a location and on time, however if this is impossible we will make contact straight away to arrange an alternate delivery or refund the order.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are all those presented on our website, subject to availability.
2. We will use our best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of our Products presented on our website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product or exact packaging.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.thedirtcreative.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to The Dirt Creative for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or any other accepted cards at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through a secure payment system which is encrypted to protect all information, no third parties or ourselves will have access to your payment information.
1. The Dirt Creative is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of The Dirt Creative breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but we are not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. The Dirt Creative reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and The Dirt Creative will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. The Dirt Creative shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions we give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. We will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limitsany liability of The Dirt Creative to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of The Dirt Creative for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of The Dirt Creative breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a full refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by us, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original and unsealed packaging, to the following address: The Dirt Creative, 44 High Oak Road, Ware, SG12 7PD
4. The Dirt Creative will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase, if this is delayed we will make contact via email to notify you.